Those interested in organizing an embedded or satellite meeting should follow these instructions. The deadline to submit proposals is October 1st, 2018.
- Tecnologías en la Divulgación Matemática, DI-MA, May 10-11 2018, Zaragoza, Spain.
- EHF2018 - XVIII Jacques Louis Lions Spanish-French School on Numerical Simulation in Physics and Engineering, June 25-29 2018, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
- AGACSE 2018 - 7th Conference on Applied Geometric Algebras in Computer Science and Engineering, July 23-27 2018, Campinas, Brazil.
- Fifteenth International Conference Zaragoza-Pau on Mathematics and its Applications, September 10-12 2018, Zaragoza, Spain.
- FCPNLO 2018 – 6th Workshop on Fractional Calculus, Probability and Non-local Operators: Applications and Recent Development, September 26-28 2018, Bilbao, Spain.
- BiDAS 3 – Third Bilbao Data Science Worshop, November 8-9 2018, Bilbao, Spain.
- Second Spain-Brazil Joint Meeting of Mathematical Societies, December 11-14 2018, Cádiz, Spain.
- MEGA 2019 - Effective Methods in Algebraic Geometry, June 17-21 2019, Madrid, Spain.
- ICASQF 2019 - Third International Congress on Actuarial Science and Quantitative Finance, June 19-22 2019, Manizales, Colombia.
- CIMPA Research School "Data Science for Engineering and Technology", June 25-July 5 2019, Tunis, Tunisia.
- Ecole de Recherche CIMPA "Modélisation, analyse mathématique et calcul scientifique dans la gestion des déchets ménagers", July 3-13 2019, Kenitra, Maroc.
- ECMI 2019 / VI Iberian Modelling Week, July 7-12 2019, Seville, Spain.
- AIP 2019 - Applied Inverse Problems, July 8-12 2019, Grenoble.
- ICCF 2019 – International Conference on Computational Finance, July 8-12 2019, A Coruña, Spain.
- Tutorial Workshop within the programme “Geometry, compatibility and structure preservation in computational differential equations”, July 8-12 2019, Cambridge.
- SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry 2019, July 9-13 2019, Bern, Switzerland
- I Conference on Transfer between Mathematics & Industry, July 22-24 2019, Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
- SciCADE 2019 – International Conference on Scientific Computation and Differential Equations, July 22 – 26, 2019, Innsbruck, Austria.